IT technologies nowadays is a synonym of innovations, and all innovations are implemented by people. Software development requires high skill, innovative mind, considerable experience and well-grounded education.
Our HR policy is to hire talents. Our employees should combine all of the above mentioned qualities plus be able to work in a team and follow process requirements. Regardless such strict requirements it is not difficult for us to hire new people. For years we have been working on our corporate image and gained a very positive reputation at the local IT HR market.
In order to attract the best employees to our company we:
- Invite the best Ukrainian professionals to Kharkiv by offering them an opportunity to work in a highly professional team and providing best work conditions among local IT companies
- Cooperate with Kharkiv universities and teach junior developers
- Actively promote our company in a local market
- Carefully test and interview prospective employee
- Organize training and staff certification
Our company currently combines the efforts of 50 employees, about 90% of which are university graduates and about 6% are going to finish their studies in the following 1-2 years. Constant learning and use of modern technologies are the fundamental principles of our company.
To encourage continuous development of innovative solutions for our customers, we take special care to stimulate personal and professional upgrowth of each single employee in our company.
- create dedicated R & D teams that constantly work on implementation of new technological approaches
- support creative atmosphere in artistic teams
- encourage personal initiative and leadership
- employ own system of staff education
- organize personnel certification and training
- use individual approach and develop personal development plan for each employee
- sustain excellent work conditions and provide full social package
By putting efforts in our staff we believe to invest not only into the future of our company but also into development of global information technologies.