3D walkthroughs are computer-generated presentations based on plans that guide the viewer through simulation environment. The term 3D walkthrough is usually referred to architectural visualization, though walkthrough can be used to depict the navigation around (inside and outside) any place - e.g. park, ski resort, city downtown, factory, museum, film studio, amusement park, ship, etc.
Purpose: 3D walkthroughs are designed to advertise specific building or area to the general public. Walkthrough leads the user through virtual model of building or area and shows him/her all sights on the way. 3D walkthrough is a very popular tool for business presentations when companies can:
- Make a virtual guided tour through their office or manufacturing facilities
- Present their real estate construction projects to potential investors and municipal authorities
- Showcase their exhibits
- Advertise the resort area, hotel rooms, ship cabins, houses for rent/for sale and so on.
Walkthroughs stir up the curiosity of potential customers and investors, attract the attention of mass audience and encourage people to visit the place shown in walkthrough.
Unlike the simple video, walkthrough is a highly reusable promotion tool, as it can be easily extended and altered each time when company needs to show something new to the customers. Virtual tour routes can be changed for each separate expo event, depending on the target audience. Walkthroughs are also more fun to see compared to video reels, and they are generally more popular among people.
Areas of use:
Virtual walkthroughs can be used to promote:
- Houses for sale or rent
- Plants and factories, offices
- Hotels, resort areas, restaurants
- Parks and gardens
- Shopping malls
- Amusement centers
- Sports and fitness centers
- Golf-clubs, country-clubs
- Governmental buildings
- Museums and galleries
- Cruise ships
- Film and TV studios
- and many more places of interest
- High realism
- Possibility to illustrate any place
- Extended presentation capabilities
- High reusability
- Additional visual and sound effects
- Ability to walk through selective areas only
- Real-time walk, free camera view, bird's eye view modes
- Possibility to add narrator
Contact us today to design your walkthrough! We provide free pre-project evaluation and consulting.